Real-World Talks and Tips for Real-Life Results
Lori Cappadona is a highly collaborative business leader with extensive retail/wholesale Merchandising, Buying, Planning, and Management experience. Lori is passionate about the product, people, and developing teams to drive results and execute merchandising strategies that deliver best-in-class sales, inventory, and margin results. She is a consumer-centric Merchant, both creative and analytical in translating insight to data to identify white space opportunities.
Lori is a critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit recognized for exceptional leadership and driving collaboration among cross-functional teams by optimizing productivity and increasing efficiencies through process management.
• Merchandising Strategies and Assortment Optimization
• Product Life Cycle Management (All classifications for Men’s, Women’s and Children’s apparel and accessories)
• Regional Marketplace and Consumer Insights
• Management and Team Development
• Cross-Functional Team Leadership
• Go to Market and Process Implementation